- No refund or exchange of tickets are allowed once booking is confirmed.
- Each ticket is good for one child and one parent only.
- Child must be accompanied by parent at all times.
- QR code must be presented upon check-in.
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- Please keep the environment clean, no eating and drinking is allowed.
- If participants are unwell, suffering from a fever or having symptoms of highly contagious virus, please seek medical attention and rest at home. The center will decide whether to provide ticket changes based on the following conditions:
Conditions: Document Proof If the adult or child feels sick (e.g. fever, flu, cough, etc.) Parents should inform us 2 days prior to the PlayTime ticket date and present us with valid doctor’s certificate, indicating the sick leave period with event date inclusive. If the child has contagious virus (e.g. hand, foot and mouth disease, chickenpox, norovirus, seasonal Influenza etc.) Parents should inform us within 2 weeks prior to the PlayTime ticket date and present us with valid doctor’s certificate, indicating the sick leave period with event date inclusive. When the child has fully recovered, please present the doctor’s certificate as proof. If our staff identifies that the child has a fever or shows unwell symptoms when check-in Please seek for medical care immediately and present us with an on the day doctor’s certificate within 2 days.
- Please email the doctor certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rebooking for once is allowed.
- Based on the doctor’s certificate stated sick leave period, ticket could be rescheduled and used within 2 weeks, please select the same time slot and no further extension will be allowed.
- For hygienic purpose, all participants should wear socks in the centre. Socks are available for sale at the front desk for $10 per pair.
- The centre may occasionally take photos of the participants engaged in activities. These pictures may be used in the parent’s newsletter, brochures or website. Some of them may also be used for promotional purposes. If parents do not wish to have their child’s photograph used for these purposes, please inform the centre in writing.
- Please peruse and follow the house rules of Victoria Playpark. Details are available or displayed on our website, Victoria Playpark reception and Park Area.
- Participants must use the Playpark facilities and equipment with care. If the facility is damaged or fails to operate properly due to improper use or vandalism by the participant, the participant will be responsible for repair costs or reasonable compensation.
- When there is a tropical cyclone, heavy rain or thunderstorm, we will make the following arrangements:
|Situation||Action to be taken|
|Hoists 2 hours prior to the activity starts or hoist during the activity|
|Hoisting of Typhoon Signal No. 1||Centre will operate as usual|
|Hoisting of Typhoon Signal No.3||Centre will operate as usual|
|Hoisting of Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above||Activity will be cancelled|
|When the Amber rainstorm signal is in force||Centre will operate as usual|
|When the Red or Black Rainstorm signal is in force||Activity will be cancelled|
*Rescheduling of activity will be arranged by the centre within a month if the activity is cancelled because of adverse weather conditions.
- Please peruse the relevant terms and conditions before booking our activities. Victoria Playpark reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Victoria Playpark shall be final.
If you have any enquiries, please contact us at (852) 2130 3918 or email email@example.com for assistance.