Bright from the Start
Treasure Box Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Online Sale of Products
- These terms and conditions apply to any purchase of Products (as defined below) from Victoria Playgroups through the website www.victoriaplaypark.com (“Website”).
- Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. By clicking (“Website”) before placing your order, you confirm that you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept these terms, you will not be able to order any Products from the Website.
Products and Pricing
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions, the Treasure Box supplied by Victoria Playgroups and excludes any services, programmes, lessons, courses provided by Victoria Playpark.
- The images of the Products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. The Product and its packing may vary from that shown in images on the Website.
- Prices and specification of a Product may change from time to time, but this will not affect any order which has been accepted by us (as described in clause  below).
- Victoria Playgroups reserves the right, at any time before our acceptance of your order (as described in clause  below), to modify, suspend, or discontinue the sale, specification and price of any Products with or without notice. You agree that Victoria Playgroups will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuance.
- When you make an order, you are making an offer to purchase, and such offer is subject to our acceptance. Your receipt of an order confirmation from us does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Your order is not accepted until we send you shipping information for the order (or the accepted portion thereof). The shipping information confirms our acceptance of your order and the contract will only be formed, and become legally binding, when the shipping information is provided to you.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline or cancel your order (in whole or in part) for any reason at any time after receipt of your order and before sending you the [shipping information]. In the event that we decline or cancel all or a part of your order, we shall refund in the amount charged for the declined or cancelled portion (if your payment has already been made), or shall not charge you for the declined or cancelled portion of your order.
- By making an order, you confirm that you are at least the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should obtain consent from your parent or guardian to make an order.
- We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may not be able to accept your order.
- Our Website is solely for the promotion of our Products in Hong Kong. Unfortunately, we do not deliver to addresses outside Hong Kong.
- By making an order through our Website, you agree to pay the price applicable for the Product as of the time you submitted your order and the delivery fees for the delivery service you select.
- If your payment has not been settled successfully for whatever reason, we shall not be obliged to accept your order.
- Unless otherwise provided, all payments made are non-refundable.
- Products will be delivered to you within 5 working days after the date on which we accept your order.
- If our supply of the Products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event.
- You may return any Product to Victoria Playgroups for credit applicable toward subsequent purchase of Products at Victoria Playpark (“Credit”) provided that (i) the Product is unused and not opened; and (ii) your purchase of the Purchase is not subject to any additional terms and conditions applicable to any discount or sale. The cost for returning the Product shall be borne by you.
- Unless the Product is returned in accordance with the return conditions set out in clause  above, Victoria Playgroups will not be obliged to give any Credit to you, and will send you back the returned Product.
- If you have received a damaged or defective Product, Victoria Playgroups shall replace a new Product to you provided that (i) you have notified us through our customer service at email@example.com within 2 days after receiving the Product; (ii) you have returned the Product to us in accordance with the instructions advised by our customer service within 5 days after receiving the Product.
- Unless the Product is returned in accordance with the return conditions set out in clause  above, Victoria Playgroups will not be obliged to accept any Product exchange, and will send you back the returned Product.
- Any special offer, coupon, discount, contest and giveaways that we may offer or conduct may be subject to additional terms and conditions. These terms shall be read in conjunction with those additional terms and conditions.
- Should there be any conflict or ambiguity between any additional terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, those additional terms shall prevail.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
- You acknowledge and agree that the Product should not be used or played by a child without the supervision and guidance of an adult and that you are solely responsible for determining whether the Product is suitable for your child.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law , Victoria Playgroups and all our employees, directors, officers, agents, shareholders and affiliates shall not be liable for any and all loss, expense, damage, delay, injury, claim, damage, liability, costs or compensation, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from or in relation to our Products.
- Our liability for loss or damage of any kind (including loss or damage caused by negligence) is reduced to the extent that you cause or contributed to that loss or damage.
- To the extent that our liability cannot be excluded and we are able to limit our liability, our maximum aggregate liability for all claims arising from, in connection with or related to our Product shall be limited to an amount equal to the price paid by you for that Product.
- Any use of Victoria Playpark (“VPP”) home and support learning material (“Material”) is subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
- The Material together with the underlying content is the property of VPP or their respective owners. Save and except for the use of our student or expressly permitted by us, no modification, copying, redistribution, uploading, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of the Material or the downloaded Material, whether in whole or in part, is allowed.
- In no event shall VPP or any person involved in creating the Material be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Material.
- VPP reserves our right in our sole discretion to (i) alter, limit or remove the Material or any part thereof, or (ii) deny any user the use of the Material, without notice.
- Each provision in these terms shall be construed separately as between you and us. If any of the provisions is held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable, or incapable of performance but would be valid if some part thereof was deleted such provision shall apply but with such modification as may be necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify, change, add or remove any terms and conditions of each of these terms at any time and the latest version will be the one available at the Website. Such modification, change addition and removal will be effective when it is posted on the Website.
- Victoria Playgroups reserves the final right to interpret the terms and conditions herein.
- We may assign, transfer or sub-contract any of its rights or obligations under these terms to any third party at our discretion.
- No failure or delay by us in exercising any right or remedy under these terms shall operate as waiver of that right or remedy or shall affect our ability to subsequently exercise that right or remedy. Any waiver must be agreed by us in writing.
- Save that any member of Victoria Playgroups may enforce these terms, a person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any right to enforce any term of this agreement or have any benefits under this agreement. Subject to the immediately preceding sentence, application of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) is expressly excluded.
- These terms shall be governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.