K1/PN Preparation Class Key Features
- The programme is designed to support children in acquiring knowledge, values, skills and competencies, so as to develop their independence, confidence, self-management and communication skills.
- The IB’s inquiry approach is integrated into the theme-based trilingual teaching to nurture children’s curiosity.
- Various activities, classroom routines and timetable arrangements aligned with the K1/PN programme are included to help children transition into their new environment.
- Developmental Report Cards*, Learning Portfolios and feedback within lessons will be provided to parents to support each child’s unique growth and development.
- A graduation ceremony (including certificate and photos), festival celebrations and monthly birthday parties will be arranged.
- We will try to place students from the same future VEO campus to attend the K1/PN Preparation Class together.
*upon 4 continuous months of enrolment in VPP
Class Period : April – July 2023
90 minutes per lesson, twice a week
HK$590 per lesson (Monday & Friday or Tuesday & Thursday)
HK$650 per lesson (Wednesday & Saturday)
Wan Chai (Harcourt House) Centre or
Tsim Sha Tsui (K11 MUSEA) Centre
*Please note every child must be accompanied by an adult to attend the class.
*Since places for the K1/PN Preparation Class are limited, children who hold a Victoria Educational Organisation (VEO) K1/PN offer for AY2023/24 will have priority enrolment.